Did You Know?
Fleas and ticks are most prevalent during summer months because they thrive on warm weather and high humidity. Protect your pets this summer! Your yard and home may be a desirable habitat for these insects without you even knowing. To protect your pet from potential diseases, here are a few things you can do:
OUTSIDE YOUR HOME
- Keep your grass trimmed.
- Trim bushes and trees with low-hanging branches to reduce shaded areas.
- Consider treating your yard with an outdoor ﬂea treatment.
ON YOUR PETS
- Keep your pet clean and well-groomed.
- If ﬂeas are an issue, consider using a shampoo that kills ﬂeas.
- Use a ﬂea and tick preventative medication.
PetVet provides the protection your pet needs! Stop in today to learn more about flea and tick prevention.
Why Choose Us?
TOP PHARMA PRODUCTS
For more information and exclusive pet-friendly promos & discounts, sign up for our email!
“My dog, Pebbles , is treated by all as if she is their dog. So greatful to everyone at the Long Beach Wellness Center. We love them.”
– Leslie S.